How to solve the problems of INFLATION?

chang chang at public.shenzhen.cngb.com
Sat Aug 1 03:06:08 PDT 1998

How to solve the problems of INFLATION?

At The third stage for article (1)"ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF SOCIAL ECONOMY", <http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchange/3058/development.htm> my article have a preliminary discussion of inflation, i.e. an investment of the government in the expressway may give rise to inflation. My article (2)"ON INFLATION" <http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchange/3058/inflationaa.html> has a full exposition of the cause of inflation and the way to solve it. Therefore, I believe, inflation will inevitably take place in the process of the development of social economy. We, however, have no reason to be frightened at inflation, which may sometimes stimulate the development of social economy.

-- Sincerely, Ju-chang He

SHENZHEN, P.R. CHINA E-mail address: <chang at public.shenzhen.cngb.com> Welcome to visit My Home Page at <http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchange/3058/> (Please disable your Java and Java script)