Accidents in Police Custody Was: lbo-talk Re: So-called

Carrol Cox cbcox at mail.ilstu.edu
Sat Aug 1 18:40:42 PDT 1998

Does any convenient compilation exist of such "weird accidents"? It seems to me it would be useful for, say, *Radical History* or *Science and Society* (in the U.S.) to commission a substantial annotated list of such events. Such a compilation could be of practical agitational and/or organizing use in some circumstances.

Carrol