Bill Gates writes...

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at tsoft.com
Thu Aug 6 22:05:25 PDT 1998

I would rather like to fwd your post on Bill Gates, and though I personally agree with the nice selection of epithets it includes, it might be politic not to fwd a message containing those epithets.

Carrol -----------

Carrol,

Please feel free to edit anything you wish. I sent it out for free use in a public forum to amuse and possibly inform. Certainly any improvements are welcomed, especially from an English Professor.

I put in the scumsuckingdogassmotherfucker because I thought it was funny to inject some working class rhetoric into a high toned diatribe on Gates. This particular string comes from by buddy Larry Guevarra at work who makes a game out of stringing swear words together--his idea of warehouse poetry. We usually greet each other in the morning this way. "Well, good afternoon, you ..." I am usually ten to fifteen minutes late, hence the reference to the afternoon.

Chuck Grimes