Black unemployment in July 21 Left Business Observer

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Aug 9 16:13:35 PDT 1998

michael perelman wrote:

>Let me begin by saying that I have not read the piece. Mail service to
>California might be very slow -- Hey, where is it?

I switched printers - to the same hole-in-the-wall outfit in Skokie that prints Counterpunch. He promised a 3-day turnaround. It took more than a week - and 8 days for copies to reach New York.

Other LBO subscribers on the list, please let me know when #84 shows up so I can kvetch.

I'll give this guy one more try before I go to some bigtime corporate newsletter house that specializes in this sort of thing.

Doug