Black unemployment in July 21 Left Business Observer

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Aug 9 16:55:57 PDT 1998

Well, some of us do. Patrick Mason, who besides doing excellent work is a heck of a nice guy, has a bunch of his papers at <http://www.nd.edu/~pmason/>

>does start with production. Very
>much so. (By the way, Botwinick has been very active in labor organizing and
>politics for many years. I believe he is one of the key figures in the US
>Labor Party).

Botwinick and Adolph Reed were the lead authors of the Labor Party's platform.

>Are the LBO list posts archived?

Not yet (Jordan?), but I have 'em all. Let me know what you're looking for.

Doug