Question on social knowledge

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Mon Aug 10 13:15:15 PDT 1998

I heard a wonderful story from someone who sent this to me. A cannot find anything on Neckham in the Berkeley library. Does anyone know how to track this down? The punch line is that the peasants were ahead of the intellectuals.

Tel. 916-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu

-------------- next part -------------- An embedded message was scrubbed... From: <Boblucas at aol.com> Subject: neckham Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 14:04:31 EDT Size: 2681 URL: <../attachments/19980810/5062b302/attachment.eml>