Black freedom struggle and the CP's contributions [sic]

Mathew Forstater forstate at levy.org
Mon Aug 10 16:20:15 PDT 1998

Drewk- If you are referring to me by "some quarters of this list" I'm sorry. I certainly intended to engage in a reasonable conversation. I appreciate the reference below. My references were in no way intended to imply that all questions were settled, etc. Just the opposite. Almost all the figures I mentioned changed their stance many times over the years as they struggled with the issues of the intersection of race and class. This, to me, indicates the difficulties and complexities of these questions. Best, Mat