Concord Coalition

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Mon Aug 10 22:43:14 PDT 1998

Tom,

Anything you may have on the Concord Coalition (especially re beating up on crips and infirm) please forward my way. I've been watching Boyden Gray, White House counsel for George Bush who signed the Americans with Disabilities Act. He befriended many naive Republican disabled people by supporting the ADA and he is now behind Citizens for a Sound Economy which is basically out to destroy entitlements. I have felt for some time that George Bush signed the ADA because it he viewed it as a way to shrink entitlements.

So what can be done about the Concord Coalition? Has anyone exposed them in an editorial or otherwise in the media?

Marta