Soft privatization

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Tue Aug 11 04:59:57 PDT 1998

Dear Ripper,

I'm glad you've noticed there has been some sort of paradigm shift or role reversal on the whole fluoridation question. I wonder if any of the great post modern minds have given any thought to this weighty question. Possibly there is some chaos theory at work here?

A really un-American group is this anarchist Cato Institute; they are a real bunch of crazed potential terrorists. I wonder if they have any connections in Africa.

Sincerely, Tom