Efficiency

Mathew Forstater forstate at levy.org
Tue Aug 11 07:19:35 PDT 1998

Juan- My problem was not with all "measuring." It was with measuring everything, even things that can't or shouldn't be measured, by using questionable techniques that force all factors into $ terms, and then are used to make political decisions, under the guise of some kind of "scientific" analysis, CBA. cheers, Mat