Dictionary of Economics

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Wed Aug 12 13:29:45 PDT 1998

Dear Doug and the Left Business Observers,

Any opinions on what is a good standard dictionary of economics. For example I own a Harper Collins. The MIT dictionary of economics is widely available but the print is kind of small and blurry. Does anyone have a favorite or standard that they like---even a regional preference would be worth knowing about.

It would probably make some of our chats more helpful if we could come up with some clear definitions i.e. technical efficiency, economic efficiency, efficiency. Get my drift.

Sincerely, Tom