Krugman on Marx

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Aug 13 12:29:09 PDT 1998

Rosser Jr, John Barkley wrote:

>I suspect that Doug Henwood is not entirely
>comfortable with this thread that threatens to look like a
>refugee from OPE-L, a closed list run by someone Doug
>doesn't particularly like (and which I've been kept off of
>because of being a white male American nonlinear Post
>Keynesian (allegedly (eeeek!!)).

Almost as bad as being a DWEM, except for the D part.

People can discuss whatever they like here, as long as it's not sectarian, stupid, or deliberately disruptive.

Speaking of OPE-L (short for Onanistic Practices Exchange, right?), what ever happened to my old friend comrade Levy? I haven't seen an electronic trace of him in months.

Doug

PS: Barkley, your mailer adds lbo-talk to the cc field, so anyone responding to you who doesn't delete it, responds twice.