Immiseration, was Krugman on Marx

Doyle Saylor djsaylor at ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 14 19:49:03 PDT 1998

Hello everyone, Tom Lehman asks a question Friday Aug 14, 98: "Did Marx say or write about himself, " I am not a Marxist."

Doyle Is it unfashionable to be a Marxist when Marx himself said he wasn't? Dang another round of self identification which exposes my slavish adherence to the pressure of my peers. What must I call myself?

Doyle Another problem what is my thought process to be if Marx can't tell me what to think. I just don't know. I wish I could think for myself for a change. regards, Doyle Saylor