more on genetic engineering

Patrick Bond pbond at wn.apc.org
Sat Aug 15 23:52:10 PDT 1998

When Monsanto comes to South Africa to woo my NGO friends, they bring one Toby Moffett (sp?), who I recall was a Nixon Administration youth office staffperson temporarily turned radical and then a Democrat member of congress from Connecticut in the class '74. Now a big-time pr guy for Monsanto. Shame.