Malthus and Darwin

Mathew Forstater forstate at levy.org
Mon Aug 17 09:43:00 PDT 1998

Bill- I know you are only quoting, but is the point that Huxley is not compatible with either Darwin or Kropotkin, or that neither Huxley nor Kropotkin are compatible with Darwin? the way it's written it sounds like the former, but the more provocative argument and my sense of what's intended is the latter. Thoughts? -Mat