California

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Tue Aug 18 10:16:41 PDT 1998

Dear Alec,

I took Mike Davis's bio-blurb in a different way than you; it looked more like an after-thought to me. Sort of, if you've been wondering what my story is all about, well here's some things that have influenced me.

Maybe, Davis believes in democracy rather than meritocracy. I know I do ,and, not from an anti-intellectual perspective.

Sincerely, Tom