L-I: An end to history?

Mark Jones Jones_M at netcomuk.co.uk
Wed Aug 19 11:48:47 PDT 1998

Louis Proyect wrote:

> they would have 3 meals a day even if the fare consisted of potatoes
> and cabbage.

Lou, if you think that's what Russian workers were eating, believe me you're mighty wrong: they were MUCH better off than that. Even Barkley Rosser knows that is true, don't you Barkley? But 75% of Russian livestock has been eliminated since the fall; funny how no-one talks about that. NOW they live on potatoes, and they are PISSED.

We are building a new, Leninist, International. No force on earth can stop the revolution.

Mark