fwd: Re: L-I: An end to history?

Rosser Jr, John Barkley rosserjb at jmu.edu
Thu Aug 20 09:05:16 PDT 1998

--- Begin Forwarded Message --- Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 15:25:53 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time) From: "Rosser Jr, John Barkley" <rosserjb at jmu.edu> Subject: Re: L-I: An end to history? Sender: owner-marxism at lists.panix.com To: marxism at lists.panix.com Cc: leninist-international at buo319b.econ.utah.edu Reply-To: marxism at lists.panix.com Message-ID: <SIMEON.9808191553.A at oem-computer.jmu.edu>

I agree with Mark on this one. Although there used to be much complaining about lack of meat, what was more scarce were fresh fruits and vegetables during certain seasons. All of these are now much harder to obtain, unless you are a New Russian. Barkley Rosser On Wed, 19 Aug 1998 19:48:47 +0100 Mark Jones <Jones_M at netcomuk.co.uk> wrote:

-- Rosser Jr, John Barkley rosserjb at jmu.edu

--- End Forwarded Message ---

-- Rosser Jr, John Barkley rosserjb at jmu.edu