bombings

Michael Charles Saltz msaltz at gladstone.uoregon.edu
Thu Aug 20 13:42:30 PDT 1998

If this was to supposedly halt international terrorism, this was an odd action. Perhaps, instead of bombing we should model ourselves for "international terrorists" (sounds like the international communist conspiracy!) by halting our funding and training of terrorists?

But, this should help our poorly funded military (ha ha) with this new threat and probably renew calls for this NEW Star Wars program. Thank the Lord we have a new enemy! Another sad day, Mike

"The scale [the IQ scale], properly speaking, does not permit the measure of the intelligence, because intellectual qualities are not superposable, and therefore cannot be measured as linear surfaces are measured." --Alfred Binet, inventor of the IQ test

"The white race appears to be the most progressive, as being the most retarded." --Louis Bolk, biological determinist and racist.