the fatwa

W. Kiernan WKiernan at concentric.net
Thu Aug 20 17:01:56 PDT 1998

Brad De Long wrote:

> Doug Henwood wrote:
>
> > The text of the kill all Americans fatwa is on some odd
> > counterterrorism site at
> > <http://www.emergency.com/bladen98.htm>.
> >
> > Doug
>
> The "Text of World Islamic Front's Statement Urging Jihad Against
> Jews and Crusaders"?
>
> Brad DeLong

Hello Doug, Brad and all!

Evidently you get something from this URL; I went there and my browser popped up an error message reading "Document contains no data." Could I bother you to cut-n-paste this document to the lbo mailing list so I can read it too?

By the way, this mailing list (a swell bunch of lefty posters, too) is the busiest I've ever seen. Have you thought of creating a public newsgroup for this subject, say alt.politics.lbo? Creating an alt. group is pretty easy; I've done it once myself. The advantage would be, the whole world could read the discussions here; the disadvantage is that, probably, some right-wing loonies would occassionally spam us with nonsense and insults. Just a thought.

Yours WDK - WKiernan at concentric.net