U.S. Bombing Afghanistan, Sudan

Michael Eisenscher meisenscher at igc.apc.org
Thu Aug 20 19:59:17 PDT 1998

In a very brief clip of a Sudanese government official on NPR responding to the accusation that they were harboring a terrorist chemical warfare factory, the exasperated spokesperson said that the US just blew up a pharmecutical manufacturing plant. Between the two raids 75-100 cruise missiles were fired off at the cost of $1 million per copy. After learning about the real as opposed to proclaimed accuracy of these weapons following the Gulf War, you can imagine how many civilians vs. "terrorists" were exterminated to help Bill move his sex organ off page one.

In solidarity, Michael