Heather Boushey, "Unemployment, Pay, and Race", LBO#84

Mike Yates mikey+ at pitt.edu
Fri Aug 21 11:00:33 PDT 1998

Friends,

I could be wrong about this, and I do not havbe the Oswald and Blanchflower book in front of me (I reviewd this book, Card's and Krueger's book on the minimum wage, and Botwinnick's "Persistent Inequality" in a Monthly Review article last year). But the O and B book is based on a multi-million sample from the entire world and not just for the U.S. whereas Boushey's paper is for the U.S. alone.

michael yates