exclusion (Re: la revolution)

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Aug 23 16:07:27 PDT 1998

Frances Bolton:
>But I don't think those comments make it appropriate to
>call him a racist and a reactionary.

When Withrow says, "There are plenty of places to get a free meal," he is spouting Reaganite bullshit propaganda. It is the same thing as saying that anybody can get a job if they look hard enough. It is the same thing as saying that if you study hard, you can succeed. That you can not detect reactionary bullshit is your problem, not mine. As far as PEN-L is concerned, I have no idea what viciousness you are referring to. Mine? If you think so, take it up with Michael Perelman.

Louis Proyect (http://www.panix.com/~lnp3/marxism.html)