USWA's $40m

Mon Aug 24 09:51:03 PDT 1998

Does the long range of your plans include an end of employers and employment as we know them ? This is the definition of class struggle trade unionism. The class struggle is not permanent. It comes to an end when the working class wins it. Does your approach envisage this. ?

In other words, do you have a maximum plan to go with your minimum plan (or program) ?

Charles Brown

Detroit

Workers of the West, it's our turn.

>>> james withrow <withrow21 at webtv.net> 08/24 11:19 AM >>>

All my plans are based on a group of workers confronting their employer and demanding respect, better wages and benefits, and a voice in the workplace. In every case, uniting with fellow workers in other workplaces is bound to be a prerequisite for success. I think that might be considered the minimum class struggle position.

If your organizing plan requires some custom-fitting to a specific type of class struggle, I may have to charge more than my normal rate of $300,000. Probably $320,000.

I should mention that all my organizing plans do come with a money-back guarantee if they don't perform as promised, which, I feel, beats the competition hands-down.

Thanks for shopping at Unions-R-Us.

James in Philly