throttling back

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Tue Aug 25 09:42:33 PDT 1998

Dear Doug,

Lynn Williams is the first person that I know of who made the connection between the value of the dollar in foreign exchange and American industrial recovery. Lynn was patiently explaining this to steelworkers in the mid 1980's---while Mr. Neutron John was out there "getting rid of people and leaving buildings standing".

Fraternally, Tom Lehman