Proportional Representation

bautiste at uswest.net bautiste at uswest.net
Tue Aug 25 16:31:44 PDT 1998

Anyone heard of political science studies that seem to indicate and explain why 3rd/4th parties won't work in America? On another note: I think Whitrow is right about the kind of split he sees in the public and the chances of other parties. Yet, I see the Green Party, for example, as a way to bring together disparate parts of the electroate from the left wings of the dems and Reps, as well as offering a voice for the less militant militia-types.

-- http://www.users.uswest.net/~bautiste/index.htm