FreedomTrain website

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Aug 28 12:53:29 PDT 1998

[this bounced]

Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 11:57:10 -0700 From: "Gar W. Lipow" <lipowg at freetrain.org> Reply-To: lipowg at freetrain.org Organization: FreedomTrain X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.05 [en] (Win95; I) MIME-Version: 1.0 To: DSA Net <dsanet at quantum.sdsu.edu>, LBO talk <LBO-talk at lists.panix.com>,

Pen-l <pen-l at galaxy.csuchico.edu> Subject: FreedomTrain web site Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I would like to thank all the people who have written to me about the new FreedomTrain web site. http://www.freetrain.org/ One thing I gather I did not make clear in my original anouncement. If you are running an electronic petition campaign, and want a petition added to the site let me know; the odds are I'll add it. If you are running a general campaign, and would like us to add an electronic petition in support of it, let me know. The odds are I'll do it.

Please forward this to any activists, or lists which you think may find a site which gathers electronic petitions on a single page, ready for one-click endorsement, of interest.

P.S. -- Some people have asked how I do certain types of error checking. Rather than answer individually, I'll just point out that your browser has a "view page source". The JavaScript code I used is actually pretty simple. If you want to use it on your site, just grab it, and modify it.

-- Gar W. Lipow 815 Dundee RD NW Olympia, WA 98502 http://www.freetrain.org/