the problem with Danish women

Michael Eisenscher meisenscher at igc.apc.org
Fri Aug 28 20:12:47 PDT 1998

So, Doug, what's the point?

What I see here is that Danish men are having a hard time giving up their masculine privileges and short-circuit at having to deal with women as equals. Meanwhile, women are still serving in care-taking roles, only now they get paid for what they had done at home for nothing.

If I follow the logic of this message, it says that there is some kind of association between women caretaking boys to age 15 and an increase in homosexual marriage. I bet that conclusion is based on years of exhaustive scientific research. Wait til the Christian Coalition gets word!

As for intestinal problems and short life-spans, maybe someone ought to check out what those Danes are eating, drinking and smoking.

In solidarity, Michael E.