A cop hits on me

Michael Charles Saltz msaltz at gladstone.uoregon.edu
Sat Aug 29 12:53:11 PDT 1998

Damn it, well, if she was that beautiful I think you should have asked her for her phone number. Then, you could work on her and bring her over to the Dark Side. Good luck!

Behind our mask is the face Of all the forgotten women, Of all the forgotten indigenous people, Of all the persecuted homosexuals, Of all the youth who are despised, Of all the beaten immigrants, Of all the imprisoned because Of their word and their thought, Of all the humilated workers, Of all the dead of oblivion... Of all the simple and ordinary men And women who can be found In all races, who are all colors, Who speak all languages And live in all places

Behind our black face, Behind our armed voice, Behind the name which is unknown, Behind the we whom you see, Behind us YOU are.