A cop hits on me

bautiste at uswest.net bautiste at uswest.net
Sat Aug 29 19:51:39 PDT 1998

Come on Louis. Be real. You gave up a date with a beautiful woman over ideology. You are a sick puppy, mon frere. Ideology is only skin deep--hell, she probably had an MA in sociology, with a big smattering of semi-Marxist reading under her belt. My advice: next time, don't think, act.

chuck miller

-- http://www.users.uswest.net/~bautiste/index.htm