A cop hits on me

Sun Aug 30 10:58:14 PDT 1998

> closeted Republican Mormon. Louis referred to their relationship as an
> ideological leather bar and comments, 'the more appalling I find your
> politics, the more I want to hump you."

So who here is man enough to try to do Arianne Huffington or Camille Paglia or Geraldo's Republican pollster (the scrawny blond chick) for the revolution? Whoever succeeds gets to be the BMOLBO. I know I would be impressed.

Oh by the way, I once lusted in my heart for a meter maid; are meter maids cops?

rb