sex and class

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Tue Dec 1 08:04:20 PST 1998

Dear Doug and the LBOers,

It was brought to my attention by the former(?) Democrat chairman of Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, that the good people of the county had elected a decent and fairly enlightened Democrat as their represenative in congress. I don't know if you are familiar with Montgomery county, it's big olde Philadelphia money and Republicans outnumber Democrats by at least 60% to 40%.

Of course, Lucky Eddie Rendell may have somthing to do with this too.

Sincerely, Tom L.