Wouldcha be so callous, if ya didn't have a phallus.....

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 1 11:30:32 PST 1998

>A phallus is the (erect) inverted mirror image of itself. Or, a
> phallus sees a world composed of only itself, distorted in the
> complex mirror of a selfish existence.
>

>Bill

Damn, you're smart, for a man. Using selfish here assumes an unusually enlightened awareness though, like talking Capitalism to the majority of folk who just assume that this is how God meant for things to be, and no ism at all. Or worse, trying to convince my friend Susan that it's ok to use the black 3's in canasta, even though she doesn't like them. I guess what I'm torturouly trying to say is that selfishness implies an awareness of the "other", perhaps. Is this what pomos talk about?

A New Follower of Confusionism pms