The biggest corporate acquisition of all time ...

Tue Dec 1 13:49:42 PST 1998

Superdupper Monopoly, Ultra-plus-extra imperialism the truly Highest and final stage of Capitalism.

Is one big , worldwide company that owns everything the logical limit of monopoly ?

Does this have anything to do with The Phallus ?

>>> Carl Remick <cremick at rlmnet.com> 12/01 4:23 PM >>>
... Exxon-Mobil, is set to take place and not a word of comment on this list so far. Surely this has some significance worth discussing. I see it, for instance, as another major indicator of the ever intensifying deflationary forces at work worldwide.

_________

I believe a chuno is a tuber in the high Andes.

Charles Brown