"My fellow Americans....I feel your pain."

Sam Pawlett epawlett at uniserve.com
Wed Dec 2 15:15:33 PST 1998

I am a foreigner too. I live in Canada. I thought the political consequences of this tidbit would be self-evident. It shows the arrogance, hypocrisy and contempt for the American people that Clinton has. $83,000 could feed a lot of people, fix up housing, send someone to college etc. It does not set a very good example or set very high standards.Things like this only make the political culture of the U.S. more cynical. Rumor has it that Clinton was receiving a bj while getting his hair trimmed. An excellent example of time management. Sam Pawlett.