A non-lucendo lucus (Re: The biggest corporate phallus of all times)

Enzo Michelangeli em at who.net
Wed Dec 2 16:38:41 PST 1998

-----Original Message----- From: Charles Brown <CharlesB at CNCL.ci.detroit.mi.us> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Thursday, December 03, 1998 7:31 AM Subject: Re: The biggest corporate phallus of all times

>At the other end of the social spectrum from
>filthy lucre, I suppose the phallus might
>have some symbolic connection to the
>PENAL system.

"Penis" comes from the latin "penis" (tail); "penal" form "poena" (punishment). But as a non-sequitur, I'd say it fits perfectly all the post-Lacanian tradition...

Enzo