RY COODER, LEFTIST?

JKSCHW at aol.com JKSCHW at aol.com
Wed Dec 2 21:51:28 PST 1998

Of Roy Buchanan << Supposedly he played at The Crossroads bar near there, great, dramatic

player, and when he saw other players in the audience watching him, he'd

turn his back.

True.

Story goes, he turned down the Stones after their guitar

player died.

Also true.

He does blues, but not just blues. Don't know about jail. I

kinda doubt it. >>

_Did_ blues. He killed himself some years ago. He may have done a stint in jail for drug possession, but mkaybe I'm mixing him up sith someone else here.

--jks