grad student unionizing

Liza Featherstone lfeather32 at erols.com
Wed Dec 9 07:01:28 PST 1998

right on. You could instead get in touch with my friend Karen Miller and get the (I thought) v. good paper she gave at AHA last year on why grad students Should organize. She's a grad student at UMichigan-- enzyme at umich.edu

Liza Featherstone

ps Gina Gershon played a v. Hot butch lesbian in the absurd mob flick Bound