A question for Marta

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Tue Dec 8 12:35:24 PST 1998

Hi Tom,

The Presidents Committee on the Employment of People with Disabilities has a website on employment, reasonable accomodations, etc. I don't have their website but I'm sure it can easily be retrieved under government from a search engine. There is the traditional department of rehabilitation which generally sucks but its entire job is to see that disabled people get training (though not careers) and a job.

This is a site that was passed on to me that I have been meaning to try:

http://www.nuimagedesign.com/BDI,Inc/

If I come across anything else, I'll pass it your way.

Best, Marta