Nuts and berries

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 13 23:48:23 PST 1998

Brad De Long wrote:

> By contrast, I did once see the Form of "full employment and balanced
> growth without inflation." It was hiding beneath a small conference table
> in Laura Tyson's office. We knew it was there because of the shadows it
> cast on the wall. But when I looked beneath the table, it quickly slipped
> away...
>
> Brad DeLong

No wonder the world is in such a mess. With such economic ploicy making genius guiding the global economy, we are indeed well protected by nothng but a bubble. The only strategy Washington relies on is Rubin's clever ability to shore up the stock market with maasive currency manipulation. I guess his forex trading experience Golman should be of comfort to us all. H voasted that once to lost the entire equity of the firm in once day. There will be another big bang by the end of the century, the sound of the US dollar falling through the floor and the US and global economy falling flat.

Henry C.K. Liu