Clinton & Tobacco

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Tue Dec 15 11:02:18 PST 1998

Dear Greg,

I wish it was that easy.

During the 1996 presidential campaign I cut & copied a photograph from the Economist magazine of President Clinton smoking a huge cigar. I gave copies of this photograph to a number of my pals. By his own addmission the president has admitted his fondness for a good cigar. Of course I'm sure he doesn't inhale.

Sincerely, Tom L.