We need grammar help!! (Re: Women behaving badly

Frances Bolton (PHI) fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Tue Dec 15 12:10:48 PST 1998

We seem to be having some sort of grammatical problem here. I read Liza as suggesting Carrol caricatured my position. Carrol seems to think that she is referring to my comments on the position he & Schweitzer share. It does seem a bit inconsistent of Carrol here to be saying science & Medicine are cultural, whereas he was earlier uncritically accepting that CFS is purely physiological, rather than taking the more radical stance that it would be better for the status quo that CFS be physiological.

Frances sinister humanist