Judy Fest

Frances Bolton (PHI) fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Wed Dec 16 10:09:57 PST 1998

It's perhaps a little early to ask about this, but we're not just going to open fire on the entire book on the 10th? I think it would be better to do her one chapter at a time. It would be rad if we could get someone to volunteer to give us a starting point for each chpt (diff person) but that might be pushing it.

frances