Make love not war (oops)

Wed Dec 16 14:11:52 PST 1998

LBOers,

Peace.

Charles Brown __________

To those interested,

I have sent an e-mail to the White House opposing any bombing of Iraq. The text is provided below for illustrative purposes. Messages can be sent by e-mail to president at whitehouse.gov

Harry Targ

"I have been opposed to the unfair impeachment campaign leveled against you. However, I would regard a military assault on Iraq as a despicable and inhumane act that would only punish the people of Iraq. I could only assume that any such action by the U.S. government would be to forestall the impeachment process. If Iraq is attacked, I will use the fora at my disposal to join the chorus of those who call for your impeachment. However, my motivation will be because of acts of violence and devastation against the Iraqi people."