Bob Livingston, the measure of greatness

Carl Remick cremick at rlmnet.com
Fri Dec 18 08:17:45 PST 1998

I don't know whether the following -- plucked from the NY Times web forum on the impeachment debate -- is true or not, but I thought I'd offer it as well in keeping with the solemn deliberations now taking place in Congress:

"Bob Livingston was a Deke at Tulane. Once, after a particularly rowdy party following a football game, Bob, together with some of his frat brothers, 'streaked' down Broadway Boulevard, Tulane's 'fraternity row'; word is he was arrested for indecent exposure and the cops remarked how small he was for a tall fellow." Carl Remick