1982 all over again!

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Fri Dec 18 17:37:35 PST 1998

Dear Max,

Possibly you recall the invasion of Lebanon by our American client state Israel in 1982. It too was on TV. The Israel's pounded the defenseless Lebanese and Palestinians into a bloody pulp. God only knows the numbers of dead, wounded and maimed. Wholesale carnage and destruction committed on defenseless people; paid for by the USA.

Back then, a few of my friends, were upset when I did my little bit to help put together a little rally that brought together Lebanese, Syrian, and Palestinian Americans to speak out against Israel American sponsored terrorism. I'll never forget one woman in the crowd screaming, "the Holocaust, who cares...?"

My friends who were upset, soon got over it, as the bloody mess in Lebanon got deeper and deeper.

Sincerely, Tom L.