Australian Humor

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Sun Dec 20 17:44:32 PST 1998

Dear Rob,

I'm glad to read that no one you know of is holding any serious grudges!

I believe it was Barkley R. who mentioned the Hapsburgs. My personal taste runs more towards the super rich European nobility with roots in places like Uniontown, Pennsylvania. Have you ever seen the movie Ruggles of Red Gap?

I'd mention Otto von Bismarck and his bankers, but, I don't want to sound like a cabalist.

Your email pal, Tom L.