Salon on Doug Henwood

d-m-c at worldnet.att.net d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Sun Dec 20 21:12:49 PST 1998

Oh well a piece by Annalee Newitz, the babe who dubbed me SnitgrrRl, what would you expect? She loves Doug's ass. I'd even say she sucks Doug's ass and I bet there's a welt to prove it. Why its a veritable orgy of ass kissin' among that Berkeley crowd and Annalee'd do anything to ingratiate herself to a Yalie, she's into that kinda thang. Miscegenation you know; it's quite a turn on for Berkely English grads. Gad, and I thought you'd know that Nathan.