something to ponder

Rob Schaap rws at comserver.canberra.edu.au
Mon Dec 21 10:01:51 PST 1998

The thing to ponder here is, why is the bleeding obvious only news when some suit outa Wall St finally fesses up?

A world of desperate economies trying to keep their currencies above the status of soiled arsewipes is not gonna pour capital into America, eh? America's been gorging itself on discounted imports from said desperate economies, eh?

Next some suit will grab the headlines with the news that Grindstone has a chance in the '96 Derby ...

Cheers, Rob.