Doug and women--courage or lust?

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 23 16:21:30 PST 1998

>on Moneyline, when Lou Dobbs was away on vacation and a sympathetic
>producer thought she could slip me on for their Labor Day 1997 special.

It seems that women are in the frontline, sneaking Doug under the circus tent so that he can get some of our stories into the mainstream. Is it because women are less willing to sacrifice their principles for there career goals, or is Dougdaddy just hot?

Speaking of mainstream, thanks for that post Max. It's nice starting this long weekend with a whiff of triumph in the air.